Everyone has said it at one time or another in one way or another.
Elmo said it best, "All You Need Is A Song".
? What song is it that just make your day
? Makes your toes tap no matter what
? Puts a smile on your face
or
? Simply transports you back in time
AND
WHY ???
So now its time that I finally got access to my own blog again to respond to my own challenge!
For me there's just so many songs, but that's just what happens when you're me I guess. But there are some that stand out.
If I had to make a compliation of "feel good music" it would have at the top:
Elmo said it best, "All You Need Is A Song".
? What song is it that just make your day
? Makes your toes tap no matter what
? Puts a smile on your face
or
? Simply transports you back in time
AND
WHY ???
So now its time that I finally got access to my own blog again to respond to my own challenge!
For me there's just so many songs, but that's just what happens when you're me I guess. But there are some that stand out.
If I had to make a compliation of "feel good music" it would have at the top:
by Big & Rich
(I used to listen to at full blast on my headphones when I was angst ridden as a teen and it was still "too loud")

Mean Streets
by Van Halen
My absolute fav band in high school.
And a ton more if I really thought about it but you get the idea and see where I'm at - pretty ecclectic blend but then that IS me. I mean I still love Sesame Street songs, and sing them even more regulary that Pnut is here. Nice to have someone who doesn't look at me as if I'm daft when I'm caught singing them. Another big chunk for me is Journey too. And then most of you know what my internal soundtrack song is. But then Paul says I'm more of a Jeanie (later seasons) than a Samantha.
















No comments:
Post a Comment