Monday, January 15, 2007

Catching Up

Well its been a few weeks since the last post. With all the hub-bub of the holidays, and just catching up I've not really had a chance (or urge) to blog. But Karen poked me and said she needed new blog fodder so here I am. Blame it all on her.

Let's see first there's our Christmas pj's that Trinity and I had. Gotta love matching jammies!!! We put them on for Christmas Eve and wore them all day together. She had an absolute blast over the holidays. She had wonderful gifts, an awesome time opening gifts and playing, but most of all she enjoyed the parties best! She is definitely a party girl!

The Tuesday after Christmas we had all of the cousins over for a slumber party. That was a lot of fun, and Trinity sure enjoyed it all. We might have to make it a monthly or bi-monthly event. Here's a pic of all of them all mugging for the camera. What a bunch of camera hounds!


New Years Eve was spent quietly at home with the Alfrey's joining us. Its almost become a tradition now. Thankfully Pat came home out of the hospital. I only wish she was able to get out BEFORE Christmas. I made dinner and Pat did appetizers. We always make a good cooking/entertaining combo. Here's Paul and I striking a pose together.

The days since the holidays have mostly been catching back up. Packing up the decorations, what a chore. Been doing more baking, much to Paul & Trinity's delight. There is just something about the colder weather that makes you want to bake. It sure helps when you have a helper like this for sure!
Here's another pic of Trinity that I couldn't resist sharing. Another Geshia girl outfit from our trip back home. This time in her outfit is in pink. She wore this as her "party dress" on New Year's Eve.

Other than that not much else going on. Thinking about a few new offers that I've been lucky enough to be given. We'll see what comes of it all. Blog y'all later!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Aaaaw!!!! Matching jammies sound so cozy & love the New Years outfit!

Anonymous said...

Party girl....hummm wonder where she got that from.

I miss you guys. Love you all. Give kisses and hugs to Paul and Trins for me.

Pam said...

Aw Trinity is adorable!