Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Scrapbooking

Its my one artistic outlet that I seem to have these days, and its the only time that I get to myself. I just love it. I got to go to a crop this last weekend with a group of friends. Christina and Carey had me cracking up all day long! I had a pleasant surprise PM on Tuesday morning for a "playdate" with Noelle at the Page. I got in so many laughs in the last few days. Boy I needed them and enjoyed each one!

With everything else going on around here I've not been doing my usual volume of "scrap-work" and I've been missing it terribly. However I've been getting a few layouts completed and even got 5 done this week. I'll be glad when I can have my work space back!

This one is that Sara designed for us at the crop on Saturday. I just LOVE this design!!! I added a lil more blingly embellishments and a title to this one but the design was so good that you really didn't need to do much of anything to it!

Kerry, another scrappy friend gave me a great idea on her blog. If you look to the footer of this blog I've added a scrapbook of sorts. They call it SLIDE, and I really like it. Its a really neat tool. THANKS KERRY!

Don't forget that you are always welcome to leave a post/comment. We love to hearing from you. However all anon posts are automatically bumped out. So would you be so kind as to just take a few seconds to CREATE a Blogger account? Its free and fast and you don't have to have a blog either to get an account. However, you never know you might want to start one eventually!

No comments: