As many of you know, early education is a big thing to Paul and I for Trinity. We've read to her from the very start, and continue to read to her every day. Each week she goes to Storytime at the Library and has a play group there as well. Recently Trinity and several others in the group were asked to join a project to encourage early literacy. Here is the completed video.
By the way ignore the bad hair. I'm still trying too. I told y'all that it was bad then!! Thankfully it has past, but alas it is forever captured on film. Daddy always did say that I gave new meaning the to the phrase, "Luck of the Irish!"
What's Trinity up to? What odd ball thoughts are running thru my gourd? What I have created lately? Has Paul ran for the hills yet in this estrogen laced mine field? Well here's the place to find out the answers to these questions and much more that you never cared about until someone went and created BLOGS!
2 comments:
What a great video! Enjoyed seeing you and Trinity. :)
How very cool! I need to remember to show this to Miss Erica!
Post a Comment