
I swear that daughter of our's has a better social life than Paul and I. She has activities on both Thursday and Friday, and some great play-groups associated with both of those events. She had one of her girlfriends over here on Monday evening for a slumber party. They actually got to sleep at a decent time and were very fun to have over. There is just something about the giggling of little girls that just will warm even the Grinchest heart!

Finally got my scrap table back! WOOO HOOOOO! I've been cranking out some layouts and getting ready for upcoming crops. Feels very good to get back into the swing of things! I've missed it much more than I realized. I've also been lucky enough to have a friend join me for cropping here at the house a few times this month. I think we are going to make it a regular playdate for the Mommies.
Well that's it for now. Stay tuned. Sam bat time, same bat channel!












No comments:
Post a Comment