
I bought tickets this week for the three game stretch in August when the Sox come to town and play the Royals. Sweet. Looking to go to all three games if I can swing it. A new friend from work is another baseball fan, albeit a Royals fan; but she does hate the Yankees which redeems all. So she may join me for one of the games as well. WOOT. Paul is joining me for the Tuesday night game and I got some nice seats for us. I'll convert him to a member of the Nation yet. Thinking of taking just Trinity and I for game three. Don't know how well she'd sit through an entire game yet, but after all Haley wasn't much older when I took her for her first MLB game. We'll see. But in the mean time just know that Spring is really here and the Sox are back baby!












1 comment:
It is the best time of the year!!!!!!!!! Opening day way amazing as usual. One of these days I will be there for it. I watched the ring ceremony and man those rings are just incredible this year. GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment