Trinity has been having nightmares about spiders lately, so this afternoon she and I made this sign for her bedroom door. It was a quick project that was perfect for a dreary rainy day. Trinity picked the colors and font. She asked me why we had the picture of the spider with the no sign and the words. I told her that it was in case there were small spiders who didn't know how to read yet, that they'd understand the sign. She bought it hook line and sinker. Now let's hope it does the trick!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Spiders Stay Out
Trinity has been having nightmares about spiders lately, so this afternoon she and I made this sign for her bedroom door. It was a quick project that was perfect for a dreary rainy day. Trinity picked the colors and font. She asked me why we had the picture of the spider with the no sign and the words. I told her that it was in case there were small spiders who didn't know how to read yet, that they'd understand the sign. She bought it hook line and sinker. Now let's hope it does the trick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
This is adorable. I hope it works for her. :)
that should work. I know when i put the "no monsters" sign up on both the kids doors when they were around this age. god i can't get over how big she is getting. I can't wait until July. Tell her Auntie doesn't like spiders at all either. I feel her pain. Big hugs to all.
What a clever idea! I hope it works and the spiders stay away. :)
Post a Comment