Ok this photo just cracks me up. My soon to be 16 year old niece Haley posed Trinity for this photo yesterday while we were all together for a family BBQ. She also came up with the photo effects and has this one posted on her MySpace page. I'm still trying to find out if I should laugh or cry, but here it is in all its teenage angst induced glory.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
4 Year Old Gangsta?
Ok this photo just cracks me up. My soon to be 16 year old niece Haley posed Trinity for this photo yesterday while we were all together for a family BBQ. She also came up with the photo effects and has this one posted on her MySpace page. I'm still trying to find out if I should laugh or cry, but here it is in all its teenage angst induced glory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
Oh my word! That is something else!
"angst induced glory" -- love it!
Post a Comment