Friday, August 15, 2008
Christmas Ornament Follow Up
Hey y'all for those of you who asked for directions for the ornament I wish that I had something stellar to offer. Alas I don't. I took paper maiche ornaments from Hobby Lobby and cut a rough template of one side of the ornament. I adhered Basic Grey papers from the Fruit Cake collection, using my ATG. Then hand trimmed and sanded the edges of each side until smooth. Then ran a few coats of Modge Podge over them. Then just Stickled my heart out. Added a few embellishments. Then sprayed with sealer. That's really it. If you have a more specific question, PLEASE do not hesitate to ask!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
I bought some like those at Archiver's when they went on clearance, I'm going to maybe have to actually do something with them now.
Post a Comment