Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Monday Night Baseball at the K

It was up to 106 the last time I saw the temp last night. It cooled off to a balmy 91 degrees by the 9th inning. Wow. Very glad that we packed the water bottles and cold cloths! If you're at the K get the steak sandwich (btw) its great! The new seats are much better too. Didn't really need the cushions that I was used to bringing in seasons past. The construction is still ongoing. They are doing some really nice things out there.
It was a great game last night and we were all on our feet in the final moments. Ok I seriously thought we were gonna pull it off in the 9th, but that pop fly just got caught. I think that Buch should've been pulled MUCH sooner, but I don't get paid to do Terry's job. JayBay didn't have a good opener in KC, but tonight is another opportunity. Josh is on the mound tonight and maybe that will help us. Can't wait for game time tonight and even better seats than last night. Trinity fell in love with Slugger and posed with him twice last night. Guess who fell asleep last night clutching her own Slugger? I know. This means I have to buy a Wally now too.

2 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Sounds like a fun time! Hope tonight is just as enjoyable. :)

And, yes, you are one of my winners! Woohoo! Email me your mailing address so I can ship your prize: twopawsdesigns@yahoo.com :)

Mcmuffy said...

The heat was bad but it sounds like you had a good time in spite of it. Trinity is growing up....she's adorable!