Friday, September 26, 2008

Mardi Gras Crop

Here's a layout that I just finished last night. JenC helped me out with creating a custom cut file using Design Studio for the jesters hat that I used as an accent in the title. The origins of the layout are from a ScrapJammies kit that I totally changed up, as usual. Title font was created using Cricut Design Studio and the Alphalicious font. Papers and embellishments are all from K&C's "K'ology" line.

It was a super fun day and some great memories with some people who left a mark in my life. Thanks for the memories and the moments.




Close up of the journaling:



Close up of the slider:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That paper is so perfect for that LO! Good job!

MaryNSC said...

WOW that is so GREAT!!!A lot of WORK!!! I Love it!

Maricar said...

Such fun memories. Such a fun day.

Kara Ward said...

So cute! I love seeing the K and Company product...great job! It was so fun seeing you at KC Convention. You made my day! Kara