Because I'm done with all shopping until December 26th! Last night DH & I finished up the last of our holiday purchases. MiL just came and picked up several packages of presents to take to her church for their "wrapping fund raiser." And beyond that DH does the rest of the wrapping. Phew! But don't ask me about Christmas Cards. They may prove to be New Years Cards this year.Christmas Day will be here this year. A first evah. We are actually not planning on leaving the house. Can you believe it? The morning is reserved for just us three. Then we'll be hosting brunch (2nd Annual) for the three of us and Pam again this year. Followed by an open house all day long after noon-ish.
I plan on serving a buffet for Christmas Day and much of the work is already prepared thankfully. I'm trying to keep it as easy as possible, so I can enjoy the day as well. Novel thought isn't it?
If you are in the neighborhood please stop by and join us on Christmas Day or anytime through out the Season! From our family to yours, "Merry Christmas!"












4 comments:
Very nice family photo! Your DD is too cute for words!
Glad to hear I won't be the only one sending out cards after Christmas. What a great picture of all of you! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
What a beautiful family photo! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. :)
hey i saw santa at GWL in kansas city this summer. he was on vacation at the same place we were. LOL Great picture. love you all....Miss ya
Post a Comment