On our Forum board for Scrapbooker's Dream the girls post all kinds of challenges. Well now we have a BLOG challenge thread going too. And since I am bloggin it now I might as well join in the fun!
Here's what Kris came up with for us this week:
1. Last 3 books you borrowed from the library.
a.) Q is for Duck
b.) Jewelry Making books (2) don't remember exact titles
2. Preferred time to wake up and start the day and what you would PREFER to be doing.
- Around 6:30-ish - prefer to be looking a an ocean view beach combing!
3. Name 4 songs that have special memories attached to them, and what those memories are.
- "Everything I Do I Do It For You" by Bryan Adams- our song
- "Like to Visit the Moon" - mine and Trinity's song
- "Jackie Wilson Said" by Van Morrison - its just a song that always lifts me up
- "Save A Horse Ride A Cowboy" by Big & Rich - another song that just kicks me in the pants and gets me going
4. Tell me about one dream you seem to have over and over and remember. OR, tell me about the last dream you remember.
- Woke up this morning with the phone ringing - so its a fragment but it had to do with me living back home at my parent's house and kids getting into the pool when they weren't supposed to. Go analyze that Freud!
5. Whose is your favorite blog (or 2 or 3...) out there at this time and why?
- I don't have a favorite BLOG unless you count our Forum board as one
6. Share a favorite picture you've taken. Why is it a favorite?
- Its not so much a favorite as one I just took of Trinity yesterday while she was napping. Too cute!
7. Write a Haiku about any subject you choose. (DonĂ‚’t know what a haiku is? Most common ones have 5 syllables in 1st line, 7 syllables in 2nd & 5 syllables in 3rd line.
- a quick cheater one.....
Scrapbooking is joy
Never enough time for it
Does that stop me tho?
8. Your last supper What would be your most favorite drink, appetizer, salad, dinner & dessert if you could have anything in the world?
- Favorite drink: raspberry iced tea
- favorite dessecheesecakescake
- favorite appetizer: peppered shrimp cocktail
- favorite salad: freshly Caesareasar
- favorite dinner: hard to pick but I'll go with steak and lobster (last meal I can have both can't I?)
9. What are you looking forward to most, this summer? Going somewhere? Buying something exciting? Seeing a movie or play you love? Share!
- Nothing exciting this summer planned we already took our trip - but designing for KSD is VERY exciting for me!
10. Tell me a couple habits that you had as a child that you now continue to repeat, and possibly see your children (if you have them) copying as well?
- Trinity walks on her tippy toes - i did until around age 9
- She's fearless (I used to be)
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Blog Challenge for June 1, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment