Why is it there is never enough time? And why as women, wives, mothers we seem to have WAY less time than our hairy testosterone based counterparts? I mean REALLY? How many men do you hear of sitting up late as we are just trying to find a bit of peace and quiet? Or getting that last load of laundry done? Or just to trying and finish a LO (or another project) or even just watch a 1/2 hour show in peace? What is the deal with that??? Why is it there is never enough of us to go around and yet there always seems as if we are splitting ourselves to meet everyone's needs.But yet to give back to ourselves something must be sacrificed? And for the working Mom - OMG like how do they even find time to pee?! I can't even fathom it!And not that my husband is one of those schmuck who doesn't help out. Far from it - he full believes that parenting is a contact-team sport. But still it still seems all I ever do is juggle and there's always a ball that seems to go up but never come back down??? Does this mean I expect too much of myself, life the universe? Or is the answer just 42 and I don't realize it yet?
Ok that's my rant for now.....
Monday, June 05, 2006
Time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
I constantly feel like this...What I have realized is, no matter when it is, there will ALWAYS be something that isn't yet done! Life is too short to worry about getting everything done right away and perfect...sometimes mediocre is ok! As you know, right now I don't really care about the laundry, clean house, etc...When will that change?
that is just part of the greiving process you are going thru Tiff - trust me - been there done that. But yes there is always SOMETHING it seems?! The one I love is you've been gone for a few hours running your arse off with errands - and don't we REALLY wish we cold just run it off????? but I digress - DH knows that you are supposed to leave at X time with DD for whatever and you come home to NO ONE being ready to walk out the door and the house that WAS clean when you left 2 hours ago olloks like an A-bomb went off in it?
Love that picture and I wholeheartedly agree with the time issue!
I can tell you what working moms do - we don't sleep. Seriously. Never happens. Cool pictures, Micki!
Post a Comment