
We had an impromptu playdate today with the Forum Gal Pals. Maricar (Will, Addision & Bekah), Sunni (Nick & Lizzie), Kerry (Bridgette & Becca) and Trinity and I met everyone at Dagg Park up in NKC. Its a small but VERY nice lil place - especially for toddlers. They have a spray park and a wading pool that is only 6 inches at the deepest point. But when you are only 5 foot tall and wearing capris it IS enough to get soaked in. The kids all had a good time. Trinity was in high heaven being the water bug that she is. She is SO my clone! Becca was nervous about getting into the water, but I think will be paddling along well the next time we go back there. Which might be next Wednesday, when I will actually have swimwear on me too!












2 comments:
I can see you getting soaked in 6 inches of water! Too funny and what a cute picture.
Yes only me!
Post a Comment