This month the Forum Gal Pals met at the Independence location. We were hosted by our own Dana Wilson. She with the help of many other ISD Forum Gal Pals they transformed the crop room into a Mardi Gras wonderland fit for Rex himself!
The theme for our crop this month was in honor of the departure of our good friend Maricar. Maricar and her family are moving to Louisiana soon for their next tour of duty. She will be sorely missed! I only wished that I had more time to have known her!
We had a ton of great food including the now customary chocolate fountain, a new cropping MUST HAVE from Lourene called "Puppy Chow" and I ordered a King Cake from Haydel's. Which of course I forgot to get a photo of! We had such a great turn out of Forum Gal Pals! It was our largest yet!

The theme for our crop this month was in honor of the departure of our good friend Maricar. Maricar and her family are moving to Louisiana soon for their next tour of duty. She will be sorely missed! I only wished that I had more time to have known her!

We had a ton of great food including the now customary chocolate fountain, a new cropping MUST HAVE from Lourene called "Puppy Chow" and I ordered a King Cake from Haydel's. Which of course I forgot to get a photo of! We had such a great turn out of Forum Gal Pals! It was our largest yet!













3 comments:
hehe what a cute pic!!! :)
She's a wild one. W I L D
We did have a great time did we not?
Who moi? giggle giggle giggle
Post a Comment