Friday, November 10, 2006

What I Am Thankful For - Shawn's Blog Challenge

There are so many things that I am thankful for, and I am thankful for that even! Where do I start?

I am thankful for Paul. He is more than my husband, he is my best friend. Without him none of this is possible. He makes me a better person, and helped me become the woman that I am today. With him beside me all things are possible.

I am thankful for Trinity and the gift that she truly is. When I thought there was possibly no more love or joy that one person could have, she came into our lives and took it all to another unbelievable level.

I am thankful for friendship. The camaraderie and memories that last a lifetime. You all know who you are and what you mean to me.

I am thankful for my art and the people who help me achieve it. L&T you have been a treasure to me.

THANK YOU......

No comments: