Sunday, November 12, 2006

What is it about Lil People?


So just what is it about Lil People? I vividly remember as a child just loving them. I played with them for hours on end. I had the house, camper, barn and a few others. Remember when you opened the barn door the cow mooed?

Trinity seems to have my affinity for them as well. Which I think is SO cool. She doesn't know it yet but she's getting the bus, airplane and house from Santa this year. Finally a place for her to put them into.

She LOVES to play house. Whether its her play kitchen or over at the Dream in their "dolly" house. Her imagination is unbelievable too. So the Lil People just seem to feed it even more. It so much fun watching her play, and act out the world from her big blue eyes.

2 comments:

Vera said...

my girls love thier little people too! They just got a nativity set that is getting a lot of use!

Anonymous said...

Ok, could this child be ANY cuter?