Ok I admit it. I really like the HBO series Big Love. HBO has really made an art form of the series, and Big Love is another well crafted piece. I got hooked on it last year in its first season while scrapping at DD's nap time. There's something naughty about it with this one guy with 3 three wives and yet something very wholesome as they are trying to live their lives by the "Principle". The biggest thing is that its a good show, with great characters and story lines.
However, I have to say that in the last few episodes of this seasons I'm really losing the "love" for Big Love.

Bill is acting like a pig, and his poor decisions are effecting everyone. I don't like the way the show has turned so dark. I'm hoping that in the next season things will turn around. I'd hate for the honeymoon to be over this soon. After all everyone likes some Big Love don't they?
No comments:
Post a Comment