Lesson number two. When you are going to go put the hair color on your head don't assume you got the right box at CVS.
Lesson number three. Garnier 764 is not my color.

Ok, so I know that I'm getting older and starting to go white. Yes I said white. Not grey, W-H-I-T-E. So I've had to start coloring my hair. No biggie, that is until yesterday.
Well I tried this out knowing that my usually hair color has been Loreal Preference 9GR which most closely gets my true hair color.

But I thought I'd try something different and I thought I had gotten the right color. Oh boy was I wrong. REALLY WRONG.


With my pale skin I look like I'm trying to be Goth. The pictures above do not show just how FLAME red this is. It is just AWFULLLLLLLLLL! DH has been calling me "Red." Think I should just start calling him "Bald"?
Well at least I'm trying to laugh at it. Trying, but not succeeding very well. So here's to never trying something new with hair color) again.
eta:
My scalp burns as well. I tried this morning to "fix" the color by using my regular color. Um, it did nothing but burn my scalp. Sigh
08/23/07
eta:
My scalp burnd all day long yesterday. I think I chemically burned my scalp. My word I am talented. And for those of you who say its not "that" red, just wait till you see it. If you know Sara's little sister helby, I can tell you this, its SHELBY RED.












3 comments:
Oh yikes! Maybe it will fade through a few washings?
I LIKE IT RED! I say be bold sweetheart!
You Wyandotte County "Red" head !!
Can't wait to see you !!!
Post a Comment