
Ok just to keep you up to date for those of you keeping track. We got 2 coats of primer on the walls this week in the living room and the hallway. Yesterday we got one coat of the colored paint on in both areas and most of the trim done. So much for only needing one coat. The sunlight is just glaring in pointing out how much it all needs a second coat. So I'm off to finish the trim, and call Paul and give him the bad news. Guess we'll be buying another gallon of paint after all. ~Sigh~
However on a good note, the make-ahead meals that I've been doing have been a HUGE help and have turned out super well! I'm definitely going to be keeping that plan going.
And I have to really commend Trinity on her behavior this week. For the most part she's let us work and play on her own with very little tv time involved. She rocks!
No comments:
Post a Comment