Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Back to Work

Ok so I asked Paul to take a few days off to help me with the renovations. Thankfully he and his boss agreed. We cranked out a bunch of work yesterday. We got all of the prep work done and the shopping of the last of the materials of for all of the tasks we have in mind. Never in my life had I found shopping to be so mentally and physically exhausting! Ugh! Today it'll be painting of the kitchen. But I just hope that all of it gets done by Thursday. I want the painting done, and the lineolum and carpet down. I want my furniture back in place and my house back to as normal as it gets around here. That and I need my scrap area back. I've been seriously jonsin'.

But in brighter news:

I don't care what anyone else says. I wanted them to sweep it. I didn't want it to go seven games. The Sox Rox! It was an AWESOME four games, well if you are a Sox fan that is. Our boys did it and my Dad is up there doing a happy dance and spilling a beer. This much I know. That, and its good to be a member of the Nation!

Back to your regularly programmed life......

2 comments:

KarenMarie said...

so are you still planning on selling the house?
GO SOX!!! It is great to be a fan. Yes, I can totally see Dad up in heaven doing the Pappelbon dance and drinking his beer. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the sox - but I had hoped our Cleveland Indians could have made it this year?