Friday, October 26, 2007

Looking GOOD!

So far so good. I hate to blog about for fear of jinxing us. But I can't resist! We're up 2 games in the Series and I can't be happier. October. What an awesome month you've been this year! Here are just a few snippets of things going on this week at the Hill's Welcome Wagon. Well besides baseball that is. I love this new Halloween sign. Guess who's side of the garage it hangs over?

This is another cool one that I got this year. No not Trinity (in her Red Sox finest I must add). The big cauldron of ghosts behind her! Its getting chilly here, and the leaves are falling. What is it about this time of year? It is the best. Trinity had her first costume party yesterday at the Library yesterday. It was a great dry run for her costume. Debbie did such an awesome job on it! I baked 8 dozen cupcakes on Wednesday in prep for the party and other events coming up over the next few days. Tonight is the yearly Cousins Pumpkin Carving Party. Just hoping that it doesn't rain!!!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Aww. That's such a cute picture of Trinity! I love that big cauldron!!!!