Saturday, November 03, 2007

All About Me - The Letter A

Ok so first off let me say that I did not come up with this one on my own. I'm borrowing this cool idea from Tina. I'm supposed to find 10 words to describe me for each letter of the alphabet, but we'll see how that works out. I don't see X panning out very well.

1.) Accountable
2.) Anal (those that know - love me inspite of it)
3.) Assertive
4.) Advocate
5.) Attentive
6.) Absolute (stick to my convinctions and for friends)
7.) Abilities
8.) Athletic (well I used to be before these knees and back crapped out on me!!)
9.) Appetite (for life, food, friends, adventure - you name it!)
10.) Apology (if I'm wrong I admit it and take ownership for it)

Here's a layout that I did earlier this year that shares this concept. Its an "All About Me" page that used just ten words to describe me. I really like this layout and how it came out.


The really cool part of doing this layout (for me) was that I had asked ten friends to use ten words to describe me. I took the ten most common words and phrases for the layout. I was surprised at the things that they had to say, and they really made me feel good. I'm so blessed by the friends that I have.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love your list! You came up with a lot of A words. And I love your layout too - think I'm going to have to try that one!

Annette said...

Wow! That is going to take some thinkin'!!!

Sara said...

I loved that page.. this is a cool idea, too!