Sunday, November 25, 2007

The House Has Been Griswold'ed


This is as close as I can get to getting all of it in one shot. There's still more on the left and right sides, but here it is. The Hill-Welcome Wagon's Griswold'ed house for 2007.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

8 comments:

Benita said...

It looks beautiful! I love that you decorated the mailbox, too :)

Sarah Coggins said...

Great decorations! Looks so festive. :)

~Sarah

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks awesome!

April said...

Wow! It looks great. I love to see how everyone decorates outside for the holidays.

Unknown said...

Love the decorations.

Sara said...

Holy moley! That looks fabulous!

Annette said...

Great! Look fabulous dah'ling!

KarenMarie said...

we still have some finishing touches on ours and then I can send some pictures to you. I had my cast taken off yesterday, Man does my wrist kill. But I am on some serious drugs. 4 different ones. LOL Love ya and miss ya.