Monday, February 04, 2008

Getting My Scrap On

It feels so good to have my work table back. The freedom to just pick up some product and create! Its all out there again at my finger tips. Ah yes, it feels good.

I got a few things done over the last two weeks. Some I'm really happy with, others just glad that they are done. KWIM? Here's a few of the new layouts that I finished up recently.


A layout of Trinity on her 2nd birthday, using Brenda Walton papers. I also used a Becky Higgins sketch for the concept. You know you are an addict when you go to buy the dress and realize that you already have the perfect papers for the layout of the event. (insert megga eye roll!)


This one was just fun! I got to experiment with some Diamond Glaze and a bunch of chipboard that I had gotten for free at CKC KC last October.


This one got it's start from another Becky Higgins sketch, and worked itself out well I think. I'm so glad that Annette turned me onto BH sketches! That and I am totally loving the new Monogram Stamp that I got from Sara. I see a ton of possibilities with this stamp!



This was a layout that took forever to finish, just because I never had the time to work on it. Its derived from a class kit that Shelby Dredge did for CKC KC in 2006 for Embellish It. I just love how this one turned out!
So that's just a bit of what my scrappy self has been up to lately!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the layouts, but really like the first one. It must feel so great to have your scrappy space back!

Maricar said...

I'm a Becky fan too ... These layouts are great!