Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Inspiration
Can I just say there some folks out there in this scrappy world that when they come up with something you just go "OOOOOOOhhhhhh!" if you know what I mean? And then you have a need to go rush out and by everything they used to make that project? Well Tim Holtz did just that for me the other day. I'm just loving that crackle paint, its calling me. My wonderful husband bought me 4 packages of delicious Grunge Board for Christmas, and I've been thunking on just how to use some of it. Tim really got my wheels turning after reading his blog the other day. I also ordered some of the Metallic Paint in gold. I might even have to go buy a Blending Tool even though up to this point I saw no need for it. Its official, the Enabler has been enabled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Oh my word! I had to buy the blending tool too! Do you think I'll ever use it?! But I had to have it!
Post a Comment