As most everyone knows, Paul is an iPod junky. This year for Christmas I upgraded his Nano to a 80gb model. Was like a kid on Christmas morning with delight!
So by default I got his "old" Nano. Until last night I had not fiddled with it at all. Now I'm hooked. As I blog, I'm uploading CDs onto it. I'm just wondering if I can get a jack for it installed in my head. Would be easier than ear phones wouldn't it?












2 comments:
HA! That's funny Micki. I am happy you have joined the geek age... I recommend Alan Silvestri for you. Also, try some Avenue Q. You will like this, per Jordan. (trust her!)
I'm not up to speed with the music technology. Just bought an MP3 player last weekend. I am enjoying it so much more than I thought. Don't tell anybody but I even "dance to the music".
Post a Comment