Friday, March 28, 2008

Coming Up for Air

I am here. Really I am. However not sure if I'm awake or not. Its been an adjustment going back to work and keeping these hours while trying to keep everything running on the home front. Paul, has been out of this world. I cannot sing his praises enough. I have THE BEST husband in the world PERIOD. Training is just about over and full 8 hour shifts started this week. We'll see how it all goes.

Saw Horton last week (?) with DD & DH. Highly recommend. Spent all day with DD today catching up, with LOTS of snuggling involved. Cropping tomorrow with the girls, for a Mommy break.

Still not at 10 for the prior post. Chime in on it.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

KarenMarie said...

I am so not ready for when I have to go back to work. I don't know how you are doing it. Love ya