At least that's what the old adage says. Well right now we're on #4, a dear friend just lost her mother. I did the post-funeral/wake reception for her yesterday.
I'm ready for some happy news! So here's my challenge to all you out there in blog-land. Post me a comment with some of your GOOD news in it! Post number 10 gets a scrap-a-licous goodie from me!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












8 comments:
Okay, I know I'm not anywhere close to #10, but we are getting away for an anniversary weekend for the first time in 8 years (an actual OVERNIGHT!)!! That's pretty dog gone good!
How did Trinity get so dog gone cute????? LOL
Have a 2 y/o bday today and a 5 y/o bday next Sat. Whew!! But aren't they the most precious at these ages???
She is a doll.
Sorry about the tradgedy. Don't know the details, don't need to. I hear your pain. Also, don't need a prize. Just wanted you to know I feel for you.
Mamadotson
Here's my good news. Tomorrow I am going with the boys to a local Easter Egg Hunt. Then I am meeting my oldest daughter and we are shopping and having dinner out. Sunday I am taking the family to lunch so I don't have to cook! Yay for me!
Hope you have good news to share very soon. Sorry you are having such a hard time. Hugs to you!
Hi Dotte. Boo22 here sorry to hear your news. Nice to see you on tag we miss your arid wit when you dont come and say Hello. Have a great time at the swarm.....give all the girls from tag a BIG hug from me. Squirt wags her tail and sends Puppy kisses to you all.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
.......wow - you have been busy Dotte. Sorry to hear of the sad news. Trinity looks just like a little princess with that gorgeous hair!!!
My GOOD NEWS - I SAW NO NEW CHICKENS TONIGHT!!! hehehehehe
"Yo"
I'll be #6 to help someone be #10 ...
Good news.
A deer ate my pretty tulips.
Oh, wait. That wasn't the good news.
More blossomed today.
So, I still got to enjoy the pretty tulips ... and my deer will have breakfast in the morning.
Blessings. Just gotta look for 'em in the cards we've been dealt!
Good News-
it's spring.
It's pretty outside.
We have a crop tomorrow! WOOHOO!
I am getting tix to see Dave Matthews Band's Arizona shows!
there are plenty of good things around, micki. :)
Hey, I'll be #8! My good news is that no one in my house is currently sick. This is the first time in a few months - it makes me happy. :)
Post a Comment