there are lot of things that are good in life. You have a beautiful daughter and an amazing husband. That right there makes life worth living. You own your own piece of America. And the Red Sox will be playing soon. I love you!
What's Trinity up to? What odd ball thoughts are running thru my gourd? What I have created lately? Has Paul ran for the hills yet in this estrogen laced mine field? Well here's the place to find out the answers to these questions and much more that you never cared about until someone went and created BLOGS!
5 comments:
there are lot of things that are good in life. You have a beautiful daughter and an amazing husband. That right there makes life worth living. You own your own piece of America. And the Red Sox will be playing soon. I love you!
Gorgeous pictures of the little one!
little cutie! 4 is so big! love the crown.
She makes such an awesome Princess.
BTW your LO are all so nicely done, great job!!
Oh JEEZ she's cute. Seriously.
Post a Comment