Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2008


I have to say that St. Paddy's Day is a lot different these days. The mass consumption of beer is no longer plan of the day, but I absolutely HAVE to have my corned beef on St. Paddy's Day still. Its also the perfect occasion for some Dropkick Murphys. Opening day will be here soon too by the way! I'm a wee bit early for the day, but I just got home from work and got my corned beef started in the crockpot.

I also got some really cool matching t-shirts for Trinity and I from Old Navy last week. Can't wait to get some pictures of us together in those.

I know I know, St. Patrick's Day here in the States versus what it is in Ireland are two different things. Now ask me if that matters to over a million Americans of Irish decent (or those who just want to be Irish for the day)? Hellano, and yes that is a word. I dare you to look it up, and if you don't like it Erin Go Braugh! And for the rest of you an old Irish blessing and a very happy St. Paddy's Day!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Happy Saint Patty's Day to you! Hope the job is going well!