Sunday, March 16, 2008

Disturbing

I can't say that that I'm surprised about this. There were reports brought out when Obama first hit the campaign trail about his church. I questioned his affiliation with the church back then. Now there's this damning report from ABC news.

LINK to ABC NEWS video

It may be an old adage, but there is something to be said about the company that you keep.

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

While I can't say what Obama's beliefs are, I do know that personally I am an active member in a church I believe in. I support the people and ministry fully. And, of course, it shapes me. If this news report is an example of the thoughts and beliefs that he may share and that shape him - well, my vote was just made easier as I can not agree with what I heard and saw.