These are few pictures that Paul took with Trinity while I was at work one night. I love these photos and already have the layout planned out. What a dream come true!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh wow. What beautiful pictures. Quite the photographer! How come Eric doesn't do anything like this when I'm away from home? ;)
What's Trinity up to? What odd ball thoughts are running thru my gourd? What I have created lately? Has Paul ran for the hills yet in this estrogen laced mine field? Well here's the place to find out the answers to these questions and much more that you never cared about until someone went and created BLOGS!
3 comments:
Oh wow. What beautiful pictures. Quite the photographer! How come Eric doesn't do anything like this when I'm away from home? ;)
OMW those are awesom pics. Paul deserves a pat on the back for that one!
these are beautiful. I can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks. love always
Post a Comment