Saturday, June 28, 2008

Getting Back in the Groove

Well things here are getting back to normal, finally. Got the house back into order. Getting my scrap back on. In fact, I'm only one layout away from finishing up an album! Life with DD has been difficult, and she's either readjusting, going thru a new phase or both. Whichever it is, I'm ready for it to pass.

Trinity attended VBS with her cousins this week so that gave me a bunch of time to catch up on things. That was such a big help!

Did a bunch of cooking this week too and put some yum-o meals on the table. I had some happy tummies in the house this week. Debating on how I'm gonna cook some white-fish for dinner tonight. Gonna head over to Food Network and scope out some recipes after this.

Ugh. The buzzer on the dryer is calling me. Time to change loads. But before I go here's a cute one of Trinity and her cousin from earlier this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's probably both. The last month or so, Erica's been being a big time smartypants. Still waiting for that to pass.

Congrats on getting everything caught back at home. That has to feel so good.