Sunday, August 24, 2008

Michael's Coupon - Chapter 5.5

Ok I check to see where the traffic is coming from today here on the blog and low and behold I see that we are on the Michael's community forum! Well you know I have to go look!

Michael's Forum Link



I love it! Another Michael's employee speaking from places other than their brains. Does anyone employed there have any critical thinking skills at all??? As I said before if I, or other gals from the Cricut message boards were that damn good we'd not be wasting our time with Michael's coupons. I can think of many other ways to use my powers for evil. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

And as for other companies not allowing coupons that too is bull. JoAnn's is the best example of coupon usage, acceptance and service in our crafting community! They take EVERYONE's coupons and will let you use a coupon on each and every item. They WANT our business!!! So I say keep it up Michael's! Throw a little more egg on your face. You're doing a great job of it. Why stop now?



E2A @ 11:42 pm


The thread on Michael's has since and not surprisingly been pulled already. Cowards.

PLEASE don't forget to post your comments so Michael's knows how we feel about this! There's over 650 of you who came today alone. Let your voices be heard!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Used my M's coupon w/out a hitch yesterday in TN. The cashier was very friendly and chatty (which I honestly enjoy because it's so rare to get one w/a good personality there!) She took the % off the entire amount w/out having to have assistance or direction from anyone. Thanks Dottecom! You go girl!
Bee

Amy said...

I agree with you--and I'm printing out extra coupons to hand out at my Michael's, too! LOL Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on the Cricut mb all day until just now and saw where some of the threads on this subject were locked. One in particular where some chose not to use their coupon, and I do respect that stand. However, I was just thinking, as a former LSS owner, when times were slow, I would issue coupons and find creative ways to generate cash flow. In this day and time when $ is tight, that's what businesses have to do. Maybe that's what this was all about anyway. So I felt no guilt whatsoever in using my coupon. And think of this too, think of all those times people returned items they'd purchased at full price but didn't have their receipt to get their full price refund. M's would only give them a small portion of what they paid for it. Now do we think M's is being wronged? Don't think so.

Bee

Anonymous said...

I just used my coupon - thank you!

Bree said...

Thaank you for sharing this. I haven't found much to buy at M's lately, and I'm not sure I'll bother wasting the gas, but thank you for your efforts on crafter's behalf!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the Michael's coupon. I'm new to the cricut board and liked reading all the comments about the coupon, until cricut pulled them. Thanks again!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

haha I have had issues w customer service at michael's too. very funny

Megan said...

That was me that posted that! (MeMo07!) I was inspired to post it over there, just to make it a little more known...and lo and behold, I was surprised it took almost a day for them to take it down! :D