Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oriental Trading

Ok I just really have to give a HUGE shout out to Oriental Trading! Every time that I have dealt with them the service has been exceptional!

I received a shipment from them today and found two minor problems with my order. One of the items, a set of Halloween charms, was less than the quality that I would expect. The service rep ordered a new set of the charms to me at no cost and told me to keep the others. On another item, I had only ordered 5 count, been charged for 8 and gotten 7. So Patrick from Oriental Trading said to keep the extras and he'd credit back my card for the 3 items.

Oh my word! Talk about living up to their 100% customer service guarantee! I just wanted to share this with all of you and let you know about my experiences with them. Please consider giving them your business next time you shop!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did a class at the CKC Convention with their kitchen stuff and it was so cute. The demonstrators said the Oriental Trading company gave them a lot more product than they thought they would get for the class. I was really impressed with the products too!
~GingerH

Laura said...

That is so great. I think that really good and thoughtful customer service is just missing in today's society. It is wonderful when someone recieves it and shares the story with others! So thanks for sharing!!!

Sarah Coggins said...

Good to know! I've never shopped with them, but might just do so now. Love any store that has real customer service - it's such a rare find these days.

KarenMarie said...

I have ordered alot of things from them in the past for my girl scouts and I always have loved them. Shipping is fast and ordering is easy and they have great Customer service.

JLPC said...

omg, the Michael's debacle is HILARIOUS! good for you for sticking up for yourself!!