Here are some more goodies that I made over the last week. All of these are made from altered items, Laughing Cow Cheese containers, empty ribbon spools and a K&Co chipboard letter container.
All papers are from the Basic Grey Fruit Cake collection.
Enjoy!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
They all turned out super cute. I love the snowman one. TFS
What's Trinity up to? What odd ball thoughts are running thru my gourd? What I have created lately? Has Paul ran for the hills yet in this estrogen laced mine field? Well here's the place to find out the answers to these questions and much more that you never cared about until someone went and created BLOGS!
10 comments:
They all turned out super cute. I love the snowman one. TFS
those are all very pretty Micki, you've been a busy little bee.
These are all so pretty Micki!
Amber
Very nice! Those are some very pretty Christmas papers. It's hard to believe Christmas is only about 4 months away.
Those are gorgeous! Love the papers you used. :)
Wow! You have been quite the busy girl! They are all so pretty!
absolutely lovely.
it makes me want to start my christmas cards- HA!
p.s. GO SOX!
These are lovely! I love the papers that you have used.
OOOO pretty!!
These are soooo neat....Great job...
Post a Comment