A Cricut Sister asked me to be a member of her Design Team recently. She cajoled me into it and I'll be serving as a "Contributing Member" as I don't have bunches of time to craft right now. None-the-less, I'm honored that Gracie asked me to be a part of her group. So here's a link to all the wonders that the girls are doing. Stop by for a lookey-loo and leave a comment or two won't you?
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Everything Cricut Design Team
A Cricut Sister asked me to be a member of her Design Team recently. She cajoled me into it and I'll be serving as a "Contributing Member" as I don't have bunches of time to craft right now. None-the-less, I'm honored that Gracie asked me to be a part of her group. So here's a link to all the wonders that the girls are doing. Stop by for a lookey-loo and leave a comment or two won't you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
Congrats!! You make beautiful stuff so you should be on a design team!
Hi! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your very nice comment. Congratulations on becoming a team member!
After reviewing you creations, who wouldn't want you to design for them?? You're too talented. Thank you for being a consultant for us.
--Gracie from Everything Cricut
What a great honor! Congrats! :) And love the new banner.
Post a Comment