I got some pretty awesome goodies this week from a local posting. I got a 6 foot tall, five foot wide, pine corner armoire and a 6x4 foot book shelf for FREE! Now those of you who know me, know I have more house than furniture but I just couldn't say no! We went to get a porch glider for Paul. When we got there it was already gone but the shelves were there. I couldn't come home empty handed could I? Hee hee hee.

The armoire is in the garage right now serving up some much needed storage space. The bookshelf is helping me keep my scrappy grove going. Paul was the one who actually suggested that I use it for my scrap stuff in the living room. Are you as stunned as I am? So here it is keeping me in my compulsively organized glory. Did I mention it was free?I even managed to get some layouts done this week too. I was able to gather with the girls for some scrappy good times on Wednesday. We laughed, ate Chinese food and yes, we cropped too! I was having a devil of a time trying to get this layout to click. Then through the magic of Primas and girlfriend power it finally came together. The base of the layout is a kit from ScrapJammies. I just love their stuff!












1 comment:
I love hoyw you did the flowers on this one!!
Post a Comment