I just finished this one up today. I've been putzing with it for over a week trying to shake it up a bit from the original (at left) but only found a few things to change to it. Its a solid layout that really didn't need much added. I can't recall who the artist was, but its an old kit that I've had stashed away for ever from the early days at Scrapbooker's Dream. One cool thing is that I added were some vintage recipes for the print on the layout that had belonged to Paul's grandmothers. They were odd pages that had just been accumulated here and there over the years. I then used some Heidi Swapp "Ghost" letters for the title after painting them. I used my Fiskars "Threading Water" punch too on the photo mats, and the EK photo corner punch also.












5 comments:
Adorable....as always! Love the pics.
I know, I know...it is Tracey's layout. She just has a certain fabulous style about her. Timeless. Cute photos! Kara
Such cute photos! I love the greens & oranges. Those vintage recipe papers were the perfect addition. :)
Cute layout! This must have been before I starting handing out at SD. Adorable pictures. I totally love that Threading Water Punch!
Fabtastic! Your work is always perfection. Hey-hope all is well with you.
-Gracie at EverythingCricut.blogspot.com
Post a Comment