It has been a whirl-wind month this October. All three of us have been sick and at different times. Birthday parties for Trinity. Paul and I celebrating our wedding anniversary. CKC for me, which was one heck of a tactical operation in child care. Story time, preschool and playdates. Cousins Pumpkin Carving party and all sorts of other fall fun! Halloween at the Sodder's house with the family. Ok. So that's where the month went to! It was a great one filled with memories and lots of fodder for future pages. Until then please enjoy this photo of Trinity from the Cousins Pumpkin Carving Party! Happy Fall Y'all!
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Where Did October Go?
It has been a whirl-wind month this October. All three of us have been sick and at different times. Birthday parties for Trinity. Paul and I celebrating our wedding anniversary. CKC for me, which was one heck of a tactical operation in child care. Story time, preschool and playdates. Cousins Pumpkin Carving party and all sorts of other fall fun! Halloween at the Sodder's house with the family. Ok. So that's where the month went to! It was a great one filled with memories and lots of fodder for future pages. Until then please enjoy this photo of Trinity from the Cousins Pumpkin Carving Party! Happy Fall Y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
Oh my heck! What a gigantic pumpkin! I'm with you, I have no idea where October went to either!
That jack o latern is AWESOME.
Post a Comment