My mail man came to the door today laden with packages. The smallest of all was the best one ironically! In it was the ENTIRE collection of the new Distressed Stickles!!! OMG!!! Sue you are the BEST evah!!! Thank you so very very VERY much!!!
You are VERY welcome!! I'm so excited to see what you'll do with them. Can't wait... and know what? I LOVE Alton Brown too! I've learned so much from him.
What's Trinity up to? What odd ball thoughts are running thru my gourd? What I have created lately? Has Paul ran for the hills yet in this estrogen laced mine field? Well here's the place to find out the answers to these questions and much more that you never cared about until someone went and created BLOGS!
4 comments:
You are VERY welcome!! I'm so excited to see what you'll do with them. Can't wait... and know what? I LOVE Alton Brown too! I've learned so much from him.
Those are on my Christmas list. I hope I get them!
What a treat!
One word - JEALOUS!
Post a Comment