Monday, May 04, 2009

Yes I know....

.... its been forevah since I've been around. The only thing that's given me time to come here now is that I'm sick with the trifecta of an asthmatic's nightmare. Bronchitis, upper resp. infection and sinus infection all at the same time. More than anything what brought me over here this morning was a comment that I got over the weekend waiting for approval to be posted. Its from this post all the way back from September 2008. Censorship Sucks I can't fathom it but its still getting comments. Wow! I guess its nice to know that truth doesn't have time limits.

Hope y'all are feeling better than I am now. If you get a sec, watch Religiolous with Bill Maher. Saw it (finally) on Sat night at home with DH. Don't wanna miss this one.

I'm out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry to hear you are feeling sick!! hope you get to feeling better!

Sarah Coggins said...

Wondered where you had disappeared too. So sorry to hear you are sick at the moment. As a fellow asthmatic, I know that mixture must be horrible to say the least. Take it easy and feel better soon!