Friday, January 09, 2009

I know.... I know.....

I've fallen behind in my blogging duties. Christmas was chaotic yet quiet. Explain that one huh? I just this week uploaded pictures from Christmas but have yet to file and organize them.

Trying to get everything back in order around here, esepcially before I go back to work in February. I got my scrap table back up today and actually got my groove on too. Working on a name badge for when I start working at CKC for a friend.

However I must admit to a new guilty pleasure, Facebook. I love it! I've caught up with folks that I've not talked to or seen in over 20 years, but yet have known me most all of my life. Its really been a trip!

That's all for now. I hear my pillow calling me!

2 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Glad to see you back! I wondered where you were hiding. :) And, yes, Facebook is VERY addictive! LOL

Maricar said...

LOL - I discovered FB in November and I am amazed with who I have caught up with!